- 07-Apr-2017 to 06-Jun-2017 (PST)
- Ottawa, ON, CAN
- Full Time
Summary of Responsibilities:
The Client Services Representatives ensure service excellence in all aspects of our dealings with our customers. They work closely with sales and manage liaising with our clients, coordinating order receipt, order entry, order tracking, reporting, follow-up and communication both internally and externally to ensure high quality on-time delivery. Strong communication skills are essential as is the ability to remain organized in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities. Print knowledge (offset printing, digital printing, direct mail, distribution etc.) and the ability to effectively communicate, both internally and externally with customers, as well as strong organizational skills are a strong asset.
- Previous Customer Service experience is essential
- Project Management experience obtained through direct work experience or courses focused on managing both short and long-term projects with multiple components
- Knowledge of administrative tasks including knowledge of SAP,working with numbers, invoicing, electronic order entry systems/job tracking is considered an asset
- High level of record keeping organization skills required
- Recent experience within the printing industry (offset,digital,direct mail, warehousing and distribution) is an asset
- Exceptional (above-average) communication skills
- Dedication to client requirements and service excellence are priorities in this role
- Software knowledge in MSExcel, MSWord, Powerpoint - strong typing skills (60wpm)
- Strong math skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Creative and innovative solution orientated and willing to think outside of the box
- Accurately track work in progress and follow-up on order status with various internal departments
- Accurately and effectively translate client order specifications to internal docket instructions
- Multi-tasking and dedication to meet strict deadlines able to adjust changing priorities and maintain critical priorities
- Able to work with minimal supervision; self-motivated and resourceful
- Organized, strong work ethic, excellent attendance, prompt and punctual
- Good judgement (e.g. knowing when to involve others in the process)
- Bilingualism (English/French, verbal and written) is a definite asset
- Knowledge of principles or providing awesome customer service including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
- Print knowledge an asset web, sheetfed and digital printing, direct mail, variable printing, warehousing and distribution
To apply visit www.mgroup.com/careers !
The Lowe-Martin Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Let us know how we can accommodate you to participate in the recruitment process.